Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Greetings everyone!

I have just a short time this morning and so I just wanted to quickly thank all of you who have made my life so special.  

I have had the opportunity of sharing my music with many as I played at the Main Post Office on Center Street in Mesa.  I played for at least 10 to 12 hours, broken up throughout the days before Christmas.  Had lots of compliments and had lots of fun.

We had the opportunity of spending the last week with family in Snowflake.  Our family Christmas program was great.  Shea and his family took charge and presented a wonderful gift of helping us understand again what Christmas is all about - FAMILY.  Jesus Christ has taught us the importance of family - we see evidence of this very strongly in the scriptures.  He believed in family and He has shared that with us directly through Prophets today.  I know how important families are and am so very grateful for mine.  Of course, I think mine is the greatest ever, but I know you all feel that way and that is most important.  I added to my family a short time ago when I married Nick and it has been very interesting how my love for his brothers and sisters has grown.  I don't get the opportunity to see them very much, but I am just amazed at how much I love them.  I guess it's because of the Gospel.  I know that Nick's family are my family because Nick and I were sealed together and because of that his family is mine.  The love that has come out of this is almost overwhelming and wonderful at the same time.

Each of you who are reading this little excerpt of my life have played a very vital role in my life.  You have helped me see the importance of friendship and the loyalty of family.  You have given to me the gift of love so strongly that I am awed by the feelings I have.  My life is so rich because of each of you.  THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU AND LOVING ME!!!

OK - enough!!!  I will try to upload some pictures on the next post.  I am mad at myself for not taking more pictures - I had the stupid camera with me all the time, but didn't take the dang thing out of my purse or pocket when things were happening.  Ever felt like you missed something?  Well, I did - but my mind's memory has them all cataloged away for reminiscing later.

Talk again at you soon,

Love,

Tawna

No comments: