Monday, March 2, 2009

Old Friends

I have some of the best friends in the world.  I am so grateful for each and every one of them.  They fill my life with flowers of hope and praise.  They cultivate my testimony and add the nourishment to my soul.  I have one of the most beautiful bouquets of anyone around because of my friends.

I was just on my "FACEBOOK" page and was chatting with former mission companions.  A flood of memories came back and I am amazed at the real caliber of companions I had.  These women taught me the gospel just as plain and beautifully as my primary teachers and sunday school teachers did.  It was just a little more intense and 24 hours a day!  But - I came away from each companionship a stronger person in so many ways.

I want to thank each of them for their patience with me in helping me become the person I am today.  I have noted how much my parents have helped me.  I have also noted how much my brothers and sister have helped me, as well as their children.  But, I also want to thank those sisters that had to live with me without a break.  They all deserve medals for that!

It has been fun having this little forum.  I know I don't make a lot of sense, but it is nice to have the opportunity to publicly express my feelings.  I don't even know if anyone really reads this, but I don't care - I love having the opportunity.  

I have truly been blessed in my life.  And I want to shout that from the rooftops as loud as I can and say, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

So - until next time, take care and "Kauniita uunia ja oman kuulen kuvia.  Nykyy hyviin!"

Love ya!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Hi Tawna! This is Kacie, Wendy's daughter, I dont know if you remember me. I just wanted to leave a comment though, because I do read your blog. I totally love you, and miss listening to you play. My Mom constantly tells me how AWESOME you are. But Im sure you know that!!!